What does your product warranty cover?
Each arcade machine, digital pinball, and slot machine comes with a (1) one year warranty on parts. We offer a 90 day warranty on our CRT and LCD Monitors. We do not warranty light bulbs and/or batteries. Most light bulbs you can find at your local hardware store.
If you have a part that goes bad or needs replaced within that one year time frame, then you are covered! If you have problems after the one year, please contact us. We aim to make sure you get the correct part the first time, every time. BTG also offers technical support for all of our products. Our warranties are non-transferable.
All of our slot machines are used. We buy them from real casinos. We only sell authentic used slot machines that you would see in casinos. We recondition these slot machines to an A-1 status before we sell them. We provide a full disclosure on all cosmetic damages prior to shipping an reconditioned product.
The Axis Controllers come with a 1-year limited warranty that covers parts and service at the sole discretion of BTG.
The warranty will become void if repairs, component replacement, component addition or game alteration are attempted without prior consultation with our technical experts. The limited warranty excludes the following:
- Damage caused during shipment of the product.
- Failure to follow proper start-up procedures.
- General maintenance and/or cleaning of the product.
- Light bulbs and fuses.
- Breakage of glass or monitor after delivery.
- Damage due to the intentional abuse or misuse of the product or any of its components.
- Damage caused by faulty electrical circuits, electrical surges or lightning.
- Damage caused by operating the product in extreme heat (greater than 90 degrees Fahrenheit) and/or extreme cold (less than 60 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Damage caused by water, excess humidity or any liquid.
- Damage caused by moving, tipping over or dropping any produt.
- Damage caused by acts of god including but not limited to: flooding, tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, and lightning.
- Non-home commercial/public use of this product.
- On-site labor or travel expenses related to warranty coverage.
No other warranties, expressed or implied, verbal or otherwise or representations from BTG, its representatives, agents, or affiliates constitute a modification to our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon in writing.
When recondition a used slot machine, our techs follow a specific checklist:
- Update bill acceptor to take all current bills
- Clean each machine of dust and debris
- Check and replace bad light bulbs
- Install a new battery on the main CPU board
- Ram clear each machine before setting it back up
- Install a key & lock on each machine
- Machines are setup coinless which means they will take bills and print out a ticket like in the casino. Machines may or may not have a coin tray. Many of the machines we receive do not have trays. Do not expect your machine to come with a tray.
UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES IF THE CUSTOMER DECIDES TO RETURN AN ITEM THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A 25% RESTOCKING FEE. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF THE SHIPPING FOR THE ORIGINAL SHIPMENT AND THE RETURN SHIPPING.